No matter what your age is, riding a cycle is always fun. You must have come across people who visit a popular spot and take a cycle in rent and explore the place. This is because exploring and riding with a cycle has a different feel and thrill that cannot be replaced by other vehicles. There are different categories of cycles, and there is no doubt that mountain and hybrid cycles are best from all perspectives. They are more durable and designed for rough roads.
Every person is quite choosy about their cycle, and if you are going to buy a new one, you have to first decide the brand. In the mountain cycle category, there are no better brands than Firefox and Btwin. They have some outstanding cycles lined up for users. Our team has handpicked the best cycles from Firefox and Btwin brands, respectively. We will compare the best cycles from both brands and make things easy for you to choose the perfect one for you or for gifting someone.
|Title||Firefox Mountain Cycle||Btwin All-Mountain Bicycle|
|Wheel Size||27.5 Inches||26 Inches|
|Brake Type||Disc Brake||Cantilever Brake|
Firefox is a very popular brand and those who have already used its cycles, have always praised the durability and performance of the cycles. There is no doubt that the brand focuses on quality as well as ensuring the best value for money for its customers.
- The sturdy MTB frame of the bike makes it very durable. Anyone can use it for a long time as it has a sturdy build.
- The cycle comes in an 85% pre-assembled condition. What you will be getting is a tool kit along with a pedal to have an easy setup.
- It has a frame size of 17 inches that makes it ideal for people over 13 years. Whether you are a boy or girl, the attractive active design of the bike makes it ideal for anyone.
- The mechanical disc brake function of the bike will let you have better controls. It also has double-wall rims for enhanced strength. There will be quick seat adjustment with the seat QR.
- The functional design of the bike makes it ideal for bikers of different heights. With the ability to offer a smooth ride on multiple terrains, this also lets you achieve fitness goals.
- With the alloy disc brake, there will be an incredible stopping power amount. You can stop the bicycle adequately anywhere you want.
- Provides awesome stability.
- Superior suspension.
- Sturdy build quality.
- Reflector present for safety.
- High-performance brake.
- First service is free.
- The cycle does not come fully assembled.
Btwin as a brand does not need any introduction. It is a renowned brand and the brand has produced stunning cycle varieties over the years. In the hybrid category, this is the best cycle we have to offer. Unlike other competitors, this cycle has a unique structure which makes it perform equally well on all surfaces.
- The product comes with unique aluminum wheels for reducing weight. There is also a plastic chain guard for keeping it away from grease. Anyone can have a smooth ride on different types of terrains.
- The robust design of the bike makes it very durable. It can even prevent rust and has a unique look. Anyone will be able to use it without the worry of having dirty shoes for ankles.
- With 70% pre-assembled, setup can be a piece of cake. Anyone will be able to set it up due to the assembling guide. You will be also finding other tool kits for easy setup.
- The two-finger braking system can reduce the stress from the hands. This helps to provide better confidence and comfort.
- With its adjustable seat, there will be a secure feeling while riding. Any child will have better safety and maximum protection with the high back design.
- The molded anti-skid pedal offers optimal safety. There is also a heavy-duty metal frame for reliable performance. With the ergonomic design, it can provide a comfortable experience while riding.
- Light in weight.
- Suitable for different roads.
- Unique structure.
- Rust protection for wheels.
- Convenient chain guard.
- Anti-skid pedal for safety.
- The seat needs additional cushioning for more comfort.
Common Checklist While Buying a Cycle
There are different types of bike frame materials. Steel is very strong and comes at an affordable value. Aluminum can deliver exceptional great performance and it is also very lightweight. Some bikes can also have carbon fiber frames. With aluminum alloy and steel, there will be all-terrain performance.
The wheel size of a bike can vary accordingly. With large wheels, there will be fast performance. Wheels also determine how easy the maneuverability will be and the overall traction. Bike wheels of 73.66 centimeters can be great for long-distance rides.
The different types of suspensions are rigid, hardtail, and full suspension. For mountain trails, the rigid suspension will be an ideal consideration. Whereas for rocky terrains, it will be better to go for full-suspension models. You will have to note that in a rigid system, the bike does not have suspension in the rear or front tires.
You can have many gear options while buying a mountain bike. Getting the right one is according to your skill level. It is also according to the type of terrain. For steep terrains, the maximum number of gears is an ideal consideration. Similarly, for flat terrains, you can go for a few gears.
Consider investing in a mountain bike that comes with strong braking action. You need to see if it lets you stop the bike effortlessly. It can come with cable-active disc brakes or have hydraulic disc brakes. However, you must always see if it offers better safety and go for a reliable brake.
If you are looking for a mountain cycle and nothing else, you should opt for Firefox Mountain Cycle. The cycle is solely designed to outperform other mountain cycles from all perspectives. However, if you are looking for a mountain cycle that is versatile and good enough for all roads, Btwin All-Mountain Bicycle should be first on your priority list.